Willow 2019 - 2020
Hi Willow Class! Hope you're all ok! We are missing you very much.
Please stay safe during these times. Remember to...
- Stay indoors unless you're going on your one exercise a day or have a backyard
- Try and do some school work a day especially reading
- Have lots of fun with your adults; play games, sing songs, talk to each other
- Keep washing those hands
- Keep safe online (please see advice below)
We'll hopefully all be back together again soon :-)
Keeping safe online:
Welcome to Willow Class - Year 1
This is our class page where you will find key information and current learning your child is completing at the moment. We like to call ourselves Team Willow and you are more than welcome to pop in and see the displays in our classroom as we are very proud of our work!
- PE is on a MONDAY afternoon. Please can all PE kits be in school every day.
- Homework is completed across the half term.
- Reading is key to learning, please can you ensure that your child reads their book every night. Please sign your child's reading diary regularly.
If you have any further questions, or need to contact us for any reason, please book an appointment to speak to us via the school office.
Many thanks for your continued support.
Miss Hughes & Mrs Cookson
Our topic this half term is "The Farm Shop"
Your child has brought home frigde words in order for us to share the language they will be learning over the course of our topic. Please discuss these words with your children.
Files to Download
Willow: News items
There are no News items to display
Willow: Gallery items
Willow: Events items
There are no Events items to display