Rowan 2019 - 2020
Good Morning Rowan Class, hope you've all had a lovely weekend. This week is going to be a lovely sunny week so I thought I would set you some PE challenges. Get your Mum's, Dad's, brothers and sisters involved too. Are you up for the challenge? Can you beat your family's times? I'd love to see some photos of you all joining in and having some fun. There is a link to the PE challenges in the pupil login and I have also uploaded the challenges to class dojo. If you haven't yet signed up to class dojo please do so as I have been awarding children dojo points and it has been wonderful to see your work. Enjoy and keep fit
Love Mrs. Sharples xx
Hi Rowan Class
Hope you all had a lovey Easter and the Easter Bunny brought you lots of chocolate. I've added some new homework and you should be receiving a letter so that parents can sign up to class dojo's. I've added some work on there too if you are struggling to access it on here. Please stay home and safe and I really hope to see you all soon.
Love Mrs. Sharples xx
If you have any problems please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please click on the link below for free EAL resources.
Welcome to Rowan Class - Year 1/2
Welcome to our class page where you will find key information and current learning for your child.
Rowan Class is taught by class teacher Mrs. Sharples and teaching assistant is Miss. Woods. In Rowan Class we are working extremely hard to become independent learners. Please keep a look out for what you can do to help your child.
- PE is every Friday afternoon. Please can all children have a named PE kit in school.
- Homework is given out at the beginning of the half term. Your child will receive a certificate if they complete all the tasks!
- Reading is key to learning! Please can you ensure that your child reads their book every night and they return it back to school every day. Please sign your child's reading diary regularly.
- Drinking water increases productivity and aids concentration - Please ensure that your child always has a water bottle in school.
- Please look at our phonics page for exciting games to play, whilst learning at home.
- Please bring a healthy snack to eat at playtime, eg a piece of fruit or a healthy cereal bar, alternatively they can purchase a slice of toast daily for 20p.
If you have any further questions or need to contact me for any reason, I am available after school or alternatively you can book an appointment to speak to me via the school office.
Our Spring 2 Topic is: Farm Shop
Please take a look at out our Newsletter to see all the exctiting things we will be learning this half term.
Your child will be coming home with a set of 'Fridge Words'. Please explore these sets of words to support your child as these will be our key vocabualrly for this half term.
Online Safety - Stay Safe
Please click on the link below to help keep yourself safe online.
Files to Download
Rowan: News items
Rowan: Gallery items
Rowan: Events items
There are no Events items to display