Rowan 2019 - 2020
Welcome to Rowan Class - Year 1/2
This is our class page where you will find key information and current learning your child is completing at the moment.
Rowan class is taught by Mr Hesketh.
Our teaching assistant is Miss Woods.
- PE is every Friday afternoon. Please can all children have their PE kits every day.
- Homework is given out at the beginning of the half term. Your child will receive a certificate if they complete all the tasks!
- Reading is key to learning! Please can you ensure that your child reads their book every night and return it back to school every day. Books will be changed once they have been signed twice. Please sign your child's reading diary regularly.
- Drinking water increases productivity and aids concentration - Please ensure that your child always has a water bottle in school.
- Please look at our phonics page for exciting games to play, whilst learning at home.
- Please bring a healthy snack to eat at playtime, eg a piece of fruit or a healthy cereal bar, alternatively they can purchase a slice of toast daily for 20p.
If you have any further questions or need to contact us for any reason, we are always available after school or alternatively you can book an appointment to speak to us via the school office.
Your children are now learning the songs for our nativity. Please help them when they bring song words home - they will love practicing with you! We look forward to seeing you at the performance on 16th Dec 2019 10:00am.
Thank you to everyone who attended Parents' Evening this week. It was lovely to meet you all and discuss how your children are doing in our school. Thank you for giving up your time and I look forward to continuing to work alongside you all.
Files to Download
Rowan: News items
There are no News items to display