Rowan 2020 - 2021
Welcome to Rowan Class - Year 1/2
Welcome to our class page where you will find key information and current learning for your child.
Rowan Class is taught by class teachers Mrs. Lindley and Mrs. Jenkins and our teaching assistant is Mrs. Salisbury. In Rowan Class we are working extremely hard to become independent learners. Please keep a look out for what you can do to help your child.
- PE is every Wednesday afternoon. Please can all children have a named PE kit in school.
- Homework is given out at the beginning of the half term. Your child will receive a certificate if they complete all the tasks!
- Reading is key to learning! Please can you ensure that your child reads their book every night and they return it back to school every day. Please sign your child's reading diary regularly.
- Drinking water increases productivity and aids concentration - Please ensure that your child always has a water bottle in school.
- Please look at our phonics page for exciting games to play, whilst learning at home.
- Please bring a healthy snack to eat at playtime, eg a piece of fruit or a healthy cereal bar or alternatively they can purchase snack for £1 a week.
If you have any further questions or need to contact us for any reason, we are available after school and can be contacted through class dojo.
Mrs. Lindley and Mrs. Jenkins
Please take a look at out our Newsletter to see all the exciting things we will be learning this half term.
The knowledge organiser gives you an outline of key words, facts and vocabulary associated with the main subjects we are teaching this half term.
Online Safety - Stay Safe
Please click on the link below to help keep yourself safe online.
Files to Download
Rowan: News items
Rowan: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Rowan: Gallery items
There are no Gallery items to display
Rowan: Events items
There are no Events items to display